If you have acne on your face, it may be due to the lack of water in your body. Most of us don’t drink enough water in the here and now. According to doctors, you should have at least 2 liters of water on a daily basis. Rather than drink water what we do is go for sodas and other beverages, and most of these drinks are not good for our health.
If you don’t drink enough water and have the acne problem, you should increase your intake of water right now. Below are two reasons for this:
· For exfoliation, your body needs water constantly. But what will happen if you don’t keep your body hydrated? Prolonged lack of water in your body can lead to blockage of pores. As a result, you may get acne. That is why you may want to drink plenty of water each day, as this is an effective means of exfoliation.
· Your body has to get rid of toxins and wastes on a regular basis, and your body can that only if it gets enough water. If your body doesn’t get rid of these toxins for long, your internal organs will absorb the toxins and expel them through your skin pores in the form of acne. Here it is important to keep in mind that acne is full of germs.
Apart from increasing your intake of water, you can use a number of other ways to get rid of acne in short order. Make sure you follow the practices given below, and you will soon be able to get a clearer skin.
· Include fresh fruits and veggies in your diet, as they are high in nutrition and help you have a healthy skin. Stay away from foods high in oil as these foods can make your acne worse.
· Get at least 8 hours of sleep every day, as this will help your body relax and keep working properly. If you can’t sleep at night, sleep during the day for at least 8 hours. Most of us just don’t sleep well, which is a bad habit.
· Use your facial wash or soap to wash your face on a daily basis. Besides, if possible replace your old pillowcases and bed sheets. Dirt accumulated in pillowcases is on the list of main reasons of acne.
· If you want to get rid of acne as soon as possible, you can try an ointment. All you need to do is apply a little bit of it on the acne affected spots on your face. Ideally, you should find a solution with salycillic acid, which helps a lot in drying acne in a short period of time.
So, these are a few simple ways of getting rid of acne as soon as possible. If your problem is worse, you may want to get in touch with a doctor. Just don’t ignore the problem.